DukeMTMC-attribute contains 23 attributes for DukeMTMC-reID dataset, which is a subset of the DukeMTMC dataset. The DukeMTMC-reID dataset contains 702 identities for training and 1110 identities for testing. The attributes are annotated in the identity level, thus the file contains 23 x 702 attributes for training and 23 x 1110 for test. The 23 attributes are:
- length of upper-body clothing
- wearing boots
- wearing hat
- carrying backpack
- carrying bag
- carrying handbag
- color of shoes
- 8 color of upper-body clothing
- 7 color of lower-body clothing
- Yutian lin, Liang Zheng, Zhedong Zheng, Wu Yu, Yi Yang, "Improving Person Re-identification by Attribute and Identity Learning", arXiv preprint arXiv:1703.07220, 2017.
- Zhedong Zheng, Liang Zheng, Yi Yang, "Unlabeled Samples Generated by GAN Improve the Person Re-identification Baseline in vitro", arXiv preprint arXiv:1701.07717, 2017.
- Ergys Ristani, Francesco Solera, Roger S. Zou, Rita Cucchiara, Carlo Tomasi, "Performance Measures and a Data Set for Multi-Target, Multi-Camera Tracking", European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV) workshop on Benchmarking Multi-Target Tracking, 2016.